Thursday, November 02, 2006

jag behöver dig omkring











Today I worked all day. Here is a pic of me working/msning. Met up with Trenty and ate some thai food. Ran into Doug & Cindy who were sitting in starbucks on commercial when we walked by. It was nice to see them. They are my parents friends, and I guess sort of our friends now.

Now I'm re-writing the paper I wrote yesterday and lost. I will never forget to save again! It's kind of an interesting subject, who would have known that three miners were shot to death during a peaceful protest in 1931 southern saskatchewan?! Anyway, I'd rather read about it than write about it.

the swedish phrase of the day is jag behöver dig omkring, which means, i need you around. this applies to my favourite people, and today specifically this one.

some links
lights in the dark
canada's pesticide regulations are nothing to be proud of
souvenirs; ongoing book project Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive