Friday, December 01, 2006

bibliotek


1987, originally uploaded by traceylikesyou.

Jon picked me up at 8:30 and we went to school. After accepting a regrettable dare to drink my coffee with rocket candies in it, I went to my last african history classes of the semester. I am sad to say goodbye to this class. I've learnt a lot about history, historians, africa and humanity. This class has made me want to actually be a historian. Fortunately, this cloud has a silver lining because I have this professor again next semester. I spent the rest of the day in the library working on a paper. I worked so hard today and i'm completely exhausted, but at the very least, I feel as though I've been productive. Saw Jon in the library then met up with Peter to work on our take home final for Classical Islamic Civilization. We shared books, drank beer, ate pickles and danced to gangsta rap which was spewing out of his awesome record player. I like Peter because he is passionate about interesting things, is a total dorkface, and has an excellent boisterous laugh, as well as a lovely blonde beard. Today, he made my least favourite class enjoyable.


peter is handsome, originally uploaded by traceylikesyou.


bibliotek means library in swedish. i go to the library almost every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive