Monday, June 18, 2007

kråka

today while walking up my street I was attacked by a crow... again. I think the puffy ball of hair poking out of the top of my head looks like the makings of a cosy nest. Crows simply cannot get enough of it. But unlike the others, this crow was angry, and did not want me to go near the gate of my house. It just repeatedly flew at my poor head until some bystanders helped me scare it away.

One of the crow-scaring helpers said "Last week my girlfriend said she got dive bombed by a crow, but I didn't believe her until now."

Anyway, it was scary and from now on I'm coming through the alley.

the Swedish word of the day is kråka, which means crow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have Swedish word-of-the-day even when you're not blogging, or I'm afraid you won't be making too much progress.

    Btw. I watched a Canadian movie yesterday: Monkey Warfare. They inhaled a lot of BC produce. Good movie, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive