Friday, October 23, 2009

A lovely afternoon off work

There was a long meeting all morning but I took the afternoon off and wandered around downtown and kitsilano running errands and taking pictures in the rain. Went to my favourite art supply store and bought blank bamboo greeting cards, paints and paper, a new pen, and a big journal to fill with tips and tricks for learning Swedish. I took my new bike to mail some letters and packages and on the way, of course, took more pictures. Then I baked a little spaghetti squash and ate almost half of it before I sat at Ryan's big desk by the window and painted with watercolours for the rest of the afternoon. It was a lovely, rainy, autumn afternoon off work.

Vancouver in Autumn

Vancouver in Autumn

Vancouver in Autumn

Vancouver, Canada
October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive