Thursday, August 10, 2006

hemläxa

My final papers are slowly progressing. As I find myself faced with 4500 more (at least semi-coherent) words to type into this computer before Friday at midnight, my heart starts to beat faster, my stomach ties itself in knots, and all i want to do is write emails to old friends and chat on msn.

I figured I'd get the blog out of the way earlier in the day so I won't have it hanging over my head as an extra time waster all day long (this is illogical, but true). I really (maybe) am going to muster some discipline and get to work right now (in ten minutes).

Saturday - filled with packing, airports, and the beginning of a scandinavian adventure is looking better and better.

Today I found the following articles interesting:

How to Undress in 2 seconds
Condoleezza is a student of history
prominent porches in american literature
without USDA approval GM grass escapes into the wild
israel and water (again)

The swedish word of the day is: hemläxa, meaning homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive