Friday, August 11, 2006

du stressar för mycket

Mom & Dad came over tonight to bring me some clothes, my passport, and other travel necessities. I think when Trent & I travel without them it makes them nervous. Mom kept hugging & wanting to take pictures. Hence, the stressed look on my face. From this picture it seems weird that people say we look alike so often. My school work has progressed much further than I expected I'd be able to accomplish today, but still there is an ominous cloud of 3000 words looming above my head.

Chris is away camping for the weekend, so I won't see him until I return from Sweden. It's been nice living with him, but it'll be great to live with a girl again for awhile.

The swedish phrase of the day is du stressar för mycket---you rush too much, you put yourself under too much pressure. And in my case, it's the truth.


I appreciated the following links:
Turn Here: Short Films, Cool Places
Castro the Conservationalist?
Green is the new Dead Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive