Tuesday, November 28, 2006

en kulen vinterdag

i'm finally back in vancouver! so happy to be home. it feels so good to sit on the couch alone in my own apartment after weeks and weeks of staying at my parents place. i spent the day happily popping into all my favourite shops on main street. bought a few little things for some friends in sverige. didn't do any of the homework i promised myself that I would. instead, i chilled with my dad and went for an MRI at the hospital. It's the last test I have scheduled for my ridiculous eye condition - so I'm a happy camper.

it's amazingly, ridiculously chilly right now. it doesn't seem much like vancouver, but today the whole world seemed at peace as I watched the sun filter through snow covered branches.

our water is clean again and vancouver is back to it's pristine, perfect living conditions. i am so thankful that every day I get to walk out my door into this amazing city.


, originally uploaded by traceylikesyou.



i'm not bothering to post my favourite links anymore because i've added the del.icio.us feed to the blog sidebar. it is a list of every page that i've bookmarked. it's easier and more comprehensive.

en kulen vinterdag means a chilly winter day in swedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive