Wednesday, November 22, 2006

thanks for nothing broken camera

my camera wasn't working today...again. it takes pictures like this.

I’m starting to feel stressed about exams. I know I’ll pass and do decently well all my history classes, but I really wanted this semester to be only about raising my GPA. That doesn’t seem to be happening. I really need to buckle down and focus for the next three weeks. Ugh – all I want to do is have fun. Tonight I was supposed to go to Andrea’s champagne party. I love Andrea and it’s her birthday. I really want to celebrate it with her, but the weather is atrocious and there is no way i'm leaving my cosy apartment tonight. Going to study with Jon Chan for the next three hours then head home from school. It’s been nice having him to hang out with so much. He makes hanging out at school and at my parents place much more fun. Still haven’t heard from my roommate. I’m officially worried.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I had a problem like that too. I have a Canon though, and yours is a Kodak. Canon had called back my series due to this, so I got the repair for free, but it seems like it might happen again. I'm happy it works though. :D Is yours working again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works from time to time. It seems that if I turn the camera off and recharge the battery a little bit then it will work for about 20 pictures. I don't understand what the deal is. I should take it into the shop asap. by asap I basically mean after christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually the digital gibberish is really nice to look at! But I wouldn't want mine to start acting up like that - unless I had another one working normally to complement it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive