Tuesday, November 21, 2006

sjukhus


dilate, originally uploaded by traceylikesyou.

Home sweet home!! Spent the morning at the hospital getting tests for my messed up eye. Wasn’t nearly as long or unpleasant as I expect it would be. I have no complaints at all about my recent healthcare experiences. I’m so thankful to be Canadian. Say what you will about the evils & inconveniences of public healthcare, but today the system worked for me. Didn’t do anything tonight. I just chilled out at home, cleaned a bit and enjoyed being back in my own space. I’m a bit worried about my roommate. She said she was coming home last night, but she didn’t, and she didn’t answer her phone. I hope she’s just having a ridiculously fun night somewhere and forgot to call…

sjukhus=hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive