Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Feist in Stockholm


Feist in Stockholm, originally uploaded by traceylikesyou.

Karolina, Charlie & I went to Feist at Cirkus. It's a great little venue on Djurgården. We got to take the little commuter ferry from Slussen. It made me happy that a ferry was part of Stockholm's local transit system.

Cirkus was built a long time ago, it's was actually built to be a circus, and it's built in a circle. Awesome! Our seats were horrible but we are sneaky girls and managed to be able to stand in the very front row right in front of the stage. Shhh... don't tell.

The show was perfect, with Bob Wiseman opening. I was very proud to be a Canadian tonight. Even if you aren't a fan of Feist's music, I would suggest checking out her show. She is a performer and a half. The word I'd use is captivating...

The word of the day is fängslande, meaning captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive