Sunday, August 13, 2006

flygplats



The swedish word of the day is flygplats, meaning aiport because that is where I am right now.

I'm in Montreal! My favourite city, however I just may aqcuire a new favourite city on this trip at some point.

After a flight from van to winnipeg. An uncomfortable, but uneventful night in the winnipeg airport, a flight to montreal I can finally relax a little bit. I'm exhausted, but happy. My flight for frankfurt leaves in 4 hours. I will use that time to finish up my homework, recharge all my electronics and get a little tipsy for free. Thanks air canada & dad for the free booze & flight.


Love you all, keep an eye on the blog and i'll update it whenever I can.

I posted my photos on my flickr site. The sweden ones are here.

This lovely little bench is where i spent last night. Although it was safe, quiet and dark, it was also bumpy, uncomfortable and freezing cold. But I'll take what I can get.

T Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive