Thursday, August 17, 2006

lund stortorget

Today Helene & I went and had a nice coffee in stortorget in Lund. We met up with Emma. While Helene did some work for Redbull, Emma and I looked at all the photos from the semester when she was in Vancouver. It was so great to look back at all the fun memories. Very nostalgic. Emma said “you know what I miss the most about Canada? Reeses Pieces!” She was very happy when I pulled them out of the bag for her. It was nice that she was so excited about it.

We made some great fajitas and had dinner with Emma, Helene & Truls. It was a nice dinner. I will spend the rest of the evening doing the last of my schoolwork for this semester and relaxing a bit. So far it’s been such a nice relaxing and fun trip! It’s so good to be together with Emma & Helene again. It is very much like old times, but in a new location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive